Alfa Plastik, a.s. has manufactured plastic injection mouldings since 1955 when it became the region´s first ever plastic manufacturing "workshop". The company started out in Bruntál, at what was originally a paper storage and manufacturing site. This was start of what is now over sixty years of doing business.
1965 - 1967: Manufacturing plant, storage facilities and administration buildings constructed on the spot where Alfa Plastik, a.s. can still be found today.
1967: Production centre combined with the Plastic Pressing Centre, making the Bruntál 02 facility one of central Czechoslovakia's first plastics manufacturers.
1985: The enterprise expands to include the Tooling division
2003: Our modern history begins with our first expansion internationally – specifically to the Luck, Ukraine (crates and packaging manufacturing facility)
2006: Alfa Plastik, a.s. purchases Strojplast, enriching the company with a new facility located in Tachov, Czech Republic (business activities shift toward installation and final assembly)
2008: Alfa Plastik, a.s. awarded World Star for Packaging - a major event
2013: with a new owner, Alfa Plastik, a.s. restructures and again becomes a leader in plastics, an industry where it has always historically belonged